Why we process personal data
We process personal data given to us to make appointments, during appointments and after appointments and to buy vouchers or packages for services in order to;
- Secure an appointment for your convenience
- Provide and record services, products and vouchers we have provided
- Manage health, welfare, safety and security of clients
- Handle enquiries, feedback and complaints
- Monitoring and improving the quality of services
- Make you aware of offers, news and events
What personal data we collect
We collect personal data you provide to us when you enquire, book or have an appointment in the salon, example;
- Enquiry: Name, Contact information and communication preferences.
- Booking: Name, Contact number and booking preferences.
- Purchases: Financial information including debit/credit card details
- Welfare: Medical and mobility details provided to us
Personal data generated by your interaction with us
Your interactions with us may result in personal data being created and stored by us;
- Appointment: Service notes, results of tests, photos, appointment history, personal preferences.
- Enquiries and complaints; Correspondence before during and after an appointment.
- Health and welfare; Skin tests, relevant medication, health conditions.
- Safety; Accident and incident reports.
- If you interact with us through social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Snapchat.
How we process personal data;
We use personal data with your consent or when necessary in order to;
- To fulfil a contract with you i.e. to provide the product, service or treatment you have requested and to communicate with you about your appointments or orders
- Comply with a legal duty
- Providers of our salon booking system: Timely Limited
- Suppliers of our website: GoDaddy, WordPress
- e-commerce: woocommerce
- payment gateway: Stripe
We will only use personal data for the purpose it was collected and will seek your consent if we need to use it for other purposes. Financial details will only be used once and will not be stored after use.
- Email – We monitor our email communications, including where emails are undelivered and whether or not they appear to have been read. We may cease sending you email communications should we be unable to deliver email to you.
- Calls – Calls made to us and calls received from us may be recorded for the purpose of audit, training and the monitoring of services provided by us.
- Web – visitors to our website may appear on our analytic methods described in our cookies policy.
You may withdraw or amend your consent to receive news and offers at any time.
When you make a booking we will collect personal data about you or the person you are booking for. If you are booking for another person you must have the authority to use that persons personal data for the purposes set out in the privacy notice.
Your rights concerning your personal data;
Where we have obtained your consent for processing of personal data about you, you have the right to withdraw your consent at anytime.
We have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure data collected.
You may request a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
We will update or amend personal data we hold about you if you inform us of changes and inaccuracies.
We retain personal data for the period required for processing and where we are obliged to do so, for example billing data is retained in accordance with financial record keeping requirements.
We hold records for the duration of our business relationship and records are archived after 18 months of inactivity.
We will not transfer your personal information to a third party unless legally obliged to do so, where we are complying with legal obligations, involved in legal proceedings, a court order or a governmental authority.
We will delete personal data we hold about you if you ask us to do so, except where certain exemptions apply.
If you have a concern or complaint about our processing of personal data, please contact us at 07716463390 or firstname.lastname@example.org